My Book Cover Features on Cover Wars at Author Shout This Week!


 

So excited to be part of Cover Wars this week! Author shout is a fabulous site, devoted to helping authors promote themselves and their books! 

They regularly hold a Cover Wars competition where ten book cover designs compete for the winning spot!

I am so chuffed to be competing currently! But I am up against some stiff competition, of course!

The competition runs from 19 May for seven days, the last day of voting being Saturday 25 May!

You, my followers and friends, have been absolutely fabulous! My votes have been amazing and I've been in first or second place so far! But we have a way to go yet...



Please keep voting for my cute little book cover! If I win, I receive a lot of free coverage from Author Shout, a tremendous help as an Indie author trying to attract new readers!

http://authorshout.com/cover-wars/


You can vote once every 24 hours, so please remember to visit authorshout.com/cover-wars/ and support me!


Wish me luck! Whatever happens, it's great fun, and has shown me just how many fabulous friends and followers I have, who are prepared to help me on my journey as an Indie Author!

Thank you, each and every one of you!

Linzi

Comments